neighborhood vip network 2014
It’s more than just affordable insurance. It’s VIP primary care.
Together, Nevada Health CO-OP and Turntable Health, a revolutionary family doctor’s office are offering the VIP plan — great health insurance coupled with FREE primary care coupled with doctors who take their time with you.
The Neighborhood Network has 1 plan:
click below for more detailsNeighborhood
Included with the VIP plan is FREE access to Turntable Health, which includes:
- A care team made up of family doctors, a behavioral health specialist & your own personal health coach
- Same day urgent visits & 24/7 physician access by phone
- Communication with your care team by email, phone & video chat
- Visits as often as you need, for as long as you need, without any copays
- Free fitness, cooking and health education classes in our on-site studio & demonstration kitchen
- Coordination of care with a broad network of VIP plan hospitals and specialists
Under the VIP Network, you also have access to Nevada Health Centers.
Nevada Health Centers
As a Federally Qualified Community Health center, we are a non-profit company that has been providing quality, affordable health services throughout the state of Nevada since 1977. All of our physicians are board certified or board eligible and are licensed in the state of Nevada.
At Nevada Health Centers, we believe that all people, regardless of where they live or their ability to pay, have the right to access affordable, quality medical care. That’s why we offer over 16 health center locations throughout Nevada.
Nevada Health Centers offers a wide variety of health care services for you and your family.
Primary (routine) medical services
Using the family practice model of providing care for all ages, our skilled primary care teams specialize in providing:
- Basic, routine care like physical exams, immunizations, care for illnesses like a cold or the flu, minor procedures, help to ensure that you are taking the medicine that is right for you
- Help with ongoing (chronic) health concerns like diabetes, high blood pressure or heart problems
- Basic care and stabilization in the event of an accident or medical emergency
- Care for babies and children (pediatrics)
- Women’s special health care, including before, during and after pregnancy as well as family planning (OB/GYN)
- Mobile mammograms by our traveling Mammovan
- Referral to a specialist, if needed
Other convenient services
- Basic x-rays
- After-hours answering service
- Health education and community outreach